Checks may be held for 2 business days following the day of deposit.
Longer holds may apply for a longer period under the following circumstances:
• We believe the check will not be paid.
• Your deposited checks total more than $5,000, on any one day.
• You deposit a check that has been returned unpaid.
• You have overdrawn your account repeatedly in the last six months.
• There is an emergency, such as failure of communications or computer equipment.
• Your account has been open less than 30 days. In which case any next day available items in excess of $5000.00 may be held up to 9 business days.
*In correspondence with the above circumstances, checks could be held up to 7 business days.
If you make your deposit in person, your delayed funds notification will be located on the bottom of your transaction receipt. If you make a deposit via mail or ATM, we will mail you a receipt, if your deposit will be held longer than 2 business days.